Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sealed Pool : Howd you build this?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
jared

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing is neither white or green are strong enough to carry you for 7 rounds. the guy who gave the only 3 white cards thought it meant it was strong enough to run. and it's hard to rely on an equipment to help imperfect or archers. i'm still surprised people would play white without any guys over red that gives you tricks and bigger, better guys.
Femt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so do you expect to overcome your foe┬┤s deck with a few changeling, the worst equipment from the set and a single good card in G and that target archer critter type since u got none, only itself?? That would be generally a bad idea.
About R, Its only me, but where is that plenty of great stuff u mentioned here?? I looked for the 40th time at the sealed pool and cant find it
Again, I have to tell you, its not a coincidence that most of the people here voted for WU deck.Its the only good stuff with decent mana curve we have here.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2