Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A couple of Fun decks for you

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: A couple of Fun decks for you Reply with quote

at least I rate them as funny to play

---
Lucy's World

Creatures:

4 Bogardan Hellkite
1 Angel of Salvation
4 Primal Forcemage
4 Ashcoat Bear
4 Whitemane Lion

Other nonland permanents:

4 Wild Pair
4 Coalition Relic

Spells:

4 Harmonize
4 Search For Tomorrow
4 Edge of Autumn

Land:

12 Forest
5 Plains
2 Mountain
4 Horizon Canopy

The deck is block legal. The gameplan, if anyone didn't already work it out themselves, is to mana-ramp and play Wild Pair as fast as possible, and then combo ftw. Contrary to other builds, this one can go off as a response to whatever futile effort the opponent does to stop you. I therefore prefer to, after having played the Wild Pair and untapped for my turn, pass turn and wait and see what happens. Then, at eot or after opponent has declared attackers (depending on the board/life situation), I play a Lion and get the Forcemage, then play it again as many times as I can for the Hellkites.

----

The Prodigy

Creatures:

4 Triskelavus
4 Sol'Kanar, The Swamp King
4 Aeon Chronicler
4 Mishra, Artificer Prodigy

Other nonland Permanents:

4 Icy Manipulator
4 Serrated Arrows
4 Coalition Relic
4 Coldsteel Heart
4 Prismatic Lens

Lands:

6 Island
6 Swamp
4 Sulfurous Springs
4 Graven Cairns
2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
2 Academy Ruins

The deck is "October" legal. The key card is Mishra. Get him in play and get an extreme card advantage by doubling up on every artifact you play. Even without him in play, the manaramping allows for early Chroniclers, Triskelavi and Sol'Kanar.

have fun!! =)
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1