Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soggy Pickles

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Barnacle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Soggy Pickles Reply with quote

I've been tweaking around with SoggyPickles.dec quite a bit and have come to this list. It seems to have a more favorable matchup to the Boros that's running rampant and sideboard nicely deals with control. Any thoughts?

4 Hallowed Fountain
3 Calciform Pools
4 Azorius Chancery
11 Island
2 Adarkar Wastes
1 Coldsteel Heart
4 Azorius Signet
4 Remand
4 Repeal
3 Mana Leak
2 Careful Consideration
3 Exhaustion
3 Gigadrowse
4 Vesuvan Shapeshifter
4 Court Hussar
4 Brine Elemental
SB: 1 Exhaustion
SB: 1 Gigadrowse
SB: 1 Careful Consideration
SB: 1 Mana Leak
SB: 4 Temporal Isolation
SB: 4 Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
SB: 3 Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir

With the obvious missing cards being Fathom Seer and Momentary Blink, the list is somewhat the same. With Blink i found myself using it more early game on a dying hussar then helping me combo out quicker. And the Fathom Seer's were powerful but required some time (not always available against aggro) and a little luck (to push out against control decks). I find that careful consideration is never a dead card always helping me to dig to that exhaustion or gigadrowse i need. Criticize away!!!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1