Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I Sideboard with RG Valakut against various matchups?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Nixus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: How do I Sideboard with RG Valakut against various matchups? Reply with quote

I don't understand how you missed the Valakut sticky. If you read that thread, your questions might get answered without needing to post AND you might learn other stuff too. If you still have questions relating to Valakut, post them in the sticky.

If someone has a question about a deck that has a sticky, check the sticky quickly first and then post your question. The authors have put a decent amount of work into the stickies, which has provided fuel for debate and an exchange of ideas.

Stickies were made to give people a one-stop-shop for learning, exchanging ideas, debate, strategy, lists and so on; please take advantage of this.

-EngSk

I am looking for some tips or suggestions as to how to sideboard against particular matchups for Valakut. Here is the deck list I am working with:

MB
2 Avenger of Zendikar
1 Inferno Titan
4 Overgrown Battlements
4 Primeval Titans
2 Summoning Traps
4 Khalni Heart Expeditions
4 Harrow
4 Cultivate
4 Explore
3 Pyroclasm
5 Forest
11 Mountain
3 Terramorphic Expanse
3 Evolving Wilds
1 Khalni Garden
1 Verdant Catacombs
SB
1 Pyroclasm
2 Lightning Bolts
2 Gaea’s Revenge
1 Koth of the Hammer
2 Summoning Traps
3 Acidic Slime
2 Obstinate Baloth
1 Terastadon
1 ????

How would you go about side boarding this particular list and sideboard against:
Vampires
Boros
Elves
U/W
U/B
Valakut Mirror
R/U/G

I know that every situation calls for a different decision, but I am asking in a general perspective. Thanks for any input or suggestions.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1