Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Unoffical Magic-League Netdeckers Conference 2009

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Bejeezus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you teach me how to play M:tG again?
Hahaha.
Really though, I think I might "attend" this thing just to attempt to get a grip on what's going on in Magic these days. Smile
Bushviper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up as a netdecker for ext

Time sounds good to me.
Craze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manipulation wrote:
Noon on the 8th in what time zone?

Manipulation - Rogue/Net (whatever seems good at the moment) - Standard

I'll participate as much as school/friends permit. Razz

EST
ant900

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh memories... sadly I will not be able to participate this year, my school is quite demanding
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me in for Netdecker: extended and standard.

What is that time on GMT?
Craze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
Sign me in for Netdecker: extended and standard.

What is that time on GMT?

5pm I believe
Crossbow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lord, a chance to really test against serious people on m-l who aren't complete children? Well proboably not, but I might get a good game or two out of it. Sign me up as a netdecker, both types.

Question I got is, who's version of the netdeck are we going with? Or is it a case of use the one you like? It might skew results.

Later

Crossbow
Craze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crossbow wrote:
Good lord, a chance to really test against serious people on m-l who aren't complete children? Well proboably not, but I might get a good game or two out of it. Sign me up as a netdecker, both types.

Question I got is, who's version of the netdeck are we going with? Or is it a case of use the one you like? It might skew results.

Later

Crossbow

Use a one you are comfortable with. There will be a multitude of people playing the same netdecks, so version shouldn't be that big of a problem. In fact playing different versions will probably help out.
blundercrush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

depending on how serious we are on matchups and running numbers/percentages all that good stuff we would want really similar decks (for example be sure to differentiate between five color control w/o cruel ultimatum vs with) but if its like a different land or something then don't worry about it.

Since I am on here, is someone else good for testing either standard or extended in the mornings PST time? from like 10am-12pm PST? I'll try to be on tomorrow then
MrBrett

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if my irony radar is working properly, but at first I thought this would be some kind of ranting-joking-nayashit-or-whatever. But it turned out to be something serious, although I could be really wrong, in that case, I'm being ironic too, so no complaints.

I will take this chance I took to discuss what seems to be the greatest deck innovation in many time, since someone decided to put together Channel and Fireball: Naya.
Naya is such a beautiful deck, it crushes, and it crushes hard. If you didnt participate in the contest of decks (aka trial) it won, you feel greately defeated, because when you see the beauty of its numbers, you curse yourself for being too busy atm of contest, and you think that was your chance to suceed in the masterful field of deck engineering and prove it in the deck contest.
If you happened to participate in the contest, you feeeel in great shame, because you have the mark, invisible to many, but still under your cheese sticked shirt of the burning beauty of NAYADECK
And then, there are THOSE who battled tha deck itself in the contest, and were mercyless defeated. Those rise their heads in pride, and hide their asses in shame. Covering their sadness with nice words to the winner, the powerhouse, the incredible howly or whatever the name of the godfather of the creature is.
Now you may think im rambling or kinda, but its not true, you know you fail, you fail hard, you fail so hard, that you fail hard at failing to fail hard, and therefore: TOTAL absolutal FrusTraTinG FrickiNg Faailuureee
So bow your heads to the Judging creeping power of naya.
Jacois

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extended : Rogue
rentintin3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up rogue!!!! Standard or ext don't care. But I have a good standard rogue deck with conflux so thats fine.
dv8r

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBrett: nice try at being funny, shame it failed so badly

I'll sign up as a rogue decker, extended/standard. I'm almost completely certain that by the end of the season a lot of the decks I'm playing will be netdecks though (yes, I'm that arrogant)
marten2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join as a rogue (probably more standard then extended, but I could do both), but I need to know what the time difference is between EST and CET. If someone can tell me that, I can know whether or not I can participate. Thank you in advance
marten2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right after posting I found out I could easily figure out the time difference myself by changing my ML profile. So sorry for being an idiot and for the double post.
6 pm means that I might not be able to be there from the start, but I guess that won't be a problem. I would still like to join as a rogue, but I might join a bit later.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3