Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vista Vista

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
kendiggy

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Vista Vista Reply with quote

So, as most of you know, I'm semi-back. I dont' have as much time as I used to have to play magic, I'd still like to play the occasional competitive match. My only problem is I now have windows vista on my laptop and if I remember correctly, there was a problem with uploading deck files onto the site for tournaments. The file didn't show up or something. I also do remember that a solution was found for the problem and posted in the forums. Since I'm too lazy to search through the forums for that thread and too stupid to figure it out for myself, could someone tell me how to fix that problem? It'd be greatly appreciated and would tempt me to hang out during the evenings and host 8-max minis at night and on the weekends again... Thanks.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1