Forum Index
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS Sealed Generator Error

Reply to topic Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: MWS Sealed Generator Error Reply with quote

My friend always gets the internal error when generating a sealed deck. For some reason his sets are not listed as having any cards in them or rarities when analyzing them. I had him reinstall the mtg_gamepack thing, reinstall everything, I sent him my entire folder, I had him delete one of his sets and use a spoiler to add it and still nothing. I am stumped. There must be some simple thing I am not telling him, but I have no idea what it is. It always lists the sets as having 0 cards and rarities as 000 even though he can view all of the cards. Please help.

Reply to topic Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1