Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Card Filter help...

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
gmoney

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Card Filter help... Reply with quote

I have installed the latest masterbase from Slightly magic.net, i am an avid player of all formats from Vintage to BYOB and being that I am I really like to use the card filter. I have an issue though, I don't have promotional cards, Lorwyn, Tenth Edition listed in my card filter options. I am sure its stupid ass simple and I am just not downloading a lil sumtin extra/extracting and adding everything I can so if some1 could spell out just how to update the card filter it'd be great! thank you! you all rock even the guys that go

"N00bsicle!!!"
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1