Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grb Wildpair Combo

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
KeySam

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Grb Wildpair Combo Reply with quote

So first of all i played this deck now sometime and it preforms well. I didnt played vs control often, and no time vs dranlu(i guess i have to add something in side to make it a good match up).

Vs other combo its a race and i can race them out going off constantly turn 4-5(playing wildpair turn 3-4 without any disrupt).

Vs aggro there are 2 situations.

Situation 1: you need to simple race them(you will win this cause you can chumpblock with some cards)

Situation 2: They burn your creas, which slows you and them down, depends on what they else have.

Vs a good aggro deck/player you still are in favor.

I didnt build a sideboard cause i just didnt played often enough specally vs control to know what to put in so here i need major help. I would also be glad, if someone here likes to test this deck with me. just whisper me in the channel. But now enough blabla lets see what i got i explain afterwars how to play it.

Creatures
2 Martyr of Spores
4 Netherborn Phalanx
4 Grinning Ignus
2 Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder
4 Wood Elves
4 Scryb Ranger
2 Flame-Kin Zealot
4 Elves of Deep Shadow
4 Llanowar Elves

Spells
4 Putrefy
4 Wild Pair

Lands
4 Stomping Ground
4 Dryad Arbor
4 Blood Crypt
4 Overgrown Tomb
4 Gemstone Mine
2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

ok here we go. How to play this?

Play your mana accel you have tons of get out wildpair(if needed transmute Netherborn). If you have wildpair out you should win next turn but how?
Ok first of all the deck is based around wildpair+grinning ingus but i need to play the 1 mana acceleration creatures to be able to play wildpair fast enough. How we fixed this? Just search for martyr of spores(if needed return you dryad abor with Scryb ranger) pump the next 1/1 hitting by saccing martyr and search for ingus, then ingus hits the board. pay 1 red to return him and replay him with the mana you god, search for Endrek Sahr, Master breeder if you have not enough creatures on the board to finish them with just the flame kin + attack, after that pay red return put tokens ins play search for flamekin finish them up(if there still arent enough creas on the board just search for another ingus and redo(then with 6 tokens+ endrek+ 2 ingus + flamekin its enough Wink.

If you have Grinning ingus on hand its easier(but sometimes its still smarter playing a 1/1 to search cause its probably cheaper to get him this way out.

Yea thats my deck, every comment is welcome when you at least took a careful look at the deck.

Gl hf for you magic games

KeySam
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1