Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collection software

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
vdoogs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Collection software Reply with quote

Sup all,

I used to play a lot of apprentice games through the chat room here about a year ago, but recently took a sabbatical to pursue other things...

I made a website called iswapyou (http://www.iswapyou.com) where you can create collections of stuff, kinda like a collection organizer and theyre all linked to your profile like a myspace.

One of the nice things about it is if you play Magic Online you can export your collection and import it directly to the site - say if you have multiple trade requests in magic online and are already in a trade, then you can have the others look at your collection on the site while you're in the trade and the next trades should go faster because you gave people a chance to look at your collection already.

If anybody has ideas on how to improve it, or just wants to play me apprentice (getting back in to it!) send me a message on this site or iswapyou Smile.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1