Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R/b deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
tinman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: R/b deck Reply with quote

ok basically its an attempt to give shuhei red a chance to help neuter it weakness vs combo.

guys
4 mogg fanatic
3 sygg river cuththroat
4 keldon marauders
4 spiteflame witch(might look substandard but shes a great sygg enabler)
4 demigod of revenge
3 ashenmoor gouger
3 boggart ram gang

spells
4 tarfire
4 incinerate
4 flame javelin
3 sudden spoiling(heard it said this card is situational at best, my opinion is that situation is the combat phase)

lands
8 mountain
3 swamp
1 kher keep
4 graven cairns
4 aunties hovel

sb
3 smash to smithereens(razormane masticore mainly)
3 pyroclasm(dont play magic if you cant figure this one out)
3 magus of the moon( prolly the biggest debate in red, and i've found his position in your deck depends on your meta, mine just doesint support him mian board.)
3 sudden death (mainly for mistbind clique but there are other situations where targeted is preferred to hitting everyone)
3 Everlasting torment(gotta have something for that pesky life gain and withers nice too)

and that will do it i know ram-gang vs. gouger is big so i thougt id run three of both it will take testing and your facts to decide if i want to run just one or the other to make room for one more of the other and extras on some of my three slots.

So statements of reasoned fact are preferred, but if your ticked off for any particular reason feel free to call my entire family idiots and enumerate exactly why that is and has been for centuries past.

later info super highyways, tinman
gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdw doesnt rly have a bad mu vs combo, its basically a race, combo isnt very big in t2 right now anyway so making it worse vs everything else to try and give it a slight boost in 1 matchup doesnt seem good
shadow483

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shock instead of tarfire as you aren't running Tarmogoyf.
tinman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: replys Reply with quote

gypsy that makes sense your probably right given a typical meta of the top decks but i have what could be termed an unusual meta so we shall see if the sudden spells are useful there

thanks for the advice bud anything else feel free to comment

shadow483 tarfire is an extra aunties hovel enabler so i dont have to play pain lands.

as above thanks for the comment man and if you think of anything else feel free to do some typing

later info super highways.... tinman
gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont even think this has a better combo matchup then rdw
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1