Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Website

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
metroman722

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Website Reply with quote

Im in the slow moving process of creating my own magic the gathering website. Nothing like this whereas this is more of a place, i want mine to be more like star city games...im writing this because i can't do graphics to save my life so im just requesting any graphics from anyone with spare time, if you want of course Laughing

if you do find the time and send art i'd make sure to put your name on it somewhere and date it. You'll be sure to be given proper credits on the site for your hard work

Thank you
SOAD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you want somebody to take his/her own time to give you a free Art work for your website, by getting nothing but the thnx for it.

SURE!!
Noobsauce

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might. If you just need banner's/logo's that will be fine.
metroman722

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a simple request. No need to be a jackass. If you don't want to then don't...
trueeevil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More details?
IshiIshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOAD wrote:
So you want somebody to take his/her own time to give you a free Art work for your website, by getting nothing but the thnx for it.

SURE!!

They would also have their name attached to it, and in the event someone really liked it, they may look up the creator to get more artwork from them, possibly paying for it or something.

If you are into computer graphics, doing some free stuff just to get your name out, seems like a good idea.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1