Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bad stuffff

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
zagorakis7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: bad stuffff Reply with quote

I have recently been using a combo deck on mws, and all my join things say: extended serious 2/3 sb. game one, i go off. my opponent waits through everything, i tendrils them, and i say g2 sb. that is usually followed by a player lost.

my second problem is when i play a combo deck which tries go off too early. they realize:
1. they no have enough mana for desire/tendrils/ideal
2. they didnt add right color of mana and now can't cast channel suns
these are usually followed by a player lost.learn how use deck correctly, or atleast don't quit. i use TPS combo alot, and i win on second attempt many times.
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the fiirst problem is your playing vs people on mwsplay or mwsgames, the easy solution ask people in chatroom to play league or serious, the league doesnt control mws servers, and people there are very bad usually so playing on mws server doesnt help ur skills. today i was playing vs someone on mws and i beat him with the t2 reveilark deck and he goes on a rant about how my deck sucks and it loses to a single card, he said my deck scooped to tormods crypt. i laughed at him saying i just killed his very bad kithkin deck by playing a single wrath. he says i got unlucky and still insists that i cant beat a single crypt so i telll him that no one plays crypt he responds by saying he does so we play a game with sb and i tell him he can have a crypt in play automatically. obviously i kill his deck with a wrath and preceed to kill him anyway and hes like stfu noob ur deck sucks and then leaves. dont take mws people seriously they are very very bad, there is the ocasional good player but most of the time its either arrogant americans who cant take a loss of stupid foreigners who dont know rules or speak english and they suck. ask people in chatroom to get somewhat better players playing.
Spyx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have beaten vintage and legacy decks with a t2 deck vs randoms on mws...also any random burst of inspiration jank list goes 10-2....the players are just that bad.
Just try to find opponent in the chatroom to play league. They won't leave like that if they lose rating.
zagorakis7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just want say not blaming this on m-l at all
Avata

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny Arcade sums it up fine:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Get used to it. Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1