Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elf Combo

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Raybelfast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Elf Combo Reply with quote

Hi guys,

This is regards to the champion CIP Effect that rfg a creature in play

If i have Champion X in play, With Champion Y RFG. If i play Champion Z Targeting Champion X, is there is a loop of CIP effects if you keep targeting the champion in play.

Can this be used to gain Infin life from essence warden ?
|Friso|

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Champion a creature (When this comes into play, sacrifice it unless you remove another creature you control from the game. When this leaves play, that card returns to play.)

I think you can, but since all champion sutff costs 4-5 mana, I takes a while before you get the combo, and its easy disruptible...
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need three champions.

Champion #1 champions a non-champion creature
Champion #2 champions #1, the non-champion creature comes back into play
Champion #3 champions #2, #1 returns to play, targeting #3, and #2 returns to play, targeting #1

and you have a loop. I think Essence warden is a good creature to have as the non-champion creature, and I think Pandemonium is a good enchantment to have in play at this point.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1