Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wolfgam

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Vimes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

W00T!!! WOLFGAME IS BACK!!!

Ahem. This game is really fun and I urge you all to try it out at least once.
_Obelix_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is also called Mafia. www.mafiascum.net
Craze

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mafia is a rip off of Wolfgame...
Nantuko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UP MUTHAFUCKA
loran16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mafia=wolfgame.

ALTERNATE SETUPS

The game of wolfgame/mafia has alternate setups that are possible.

Due to the relative simplicity of most users on this site, when it comes to nonmagic related issues, using such a setup should be told to the participants, to make sure they are okay with it. You dont have to tell them how the setup is different, but telling people that it is differnt is advised.

Particular Setups (all names are madeup, there may be real names for these, i dont know em):

Wolftastic- There is only ONE villager in this game. However, there are multiple "Wolf Packs." Each Wolf pack doesnt know who the other wolf pack is, and each wolf pack is restricted to only being able to kill on certain days.
That one villager actually has the goal of simply SURVIVING till the end of the game, and will join up to tthe winning wolfpack. This vilager will that wolftastic is the chosen setup.
For example: 7 person Wolftastic game, has 3 wolfpacks of 2. Each wolfpack can only kill a person at night 1/3 of the days (so wolfpack a kills night 1, b kills night 2, c kills n3, a kills n4) and so forth. The game continues till one wolfpack controls the lynch. Should the villager still be alive, he also wins.
(wolfpack is suggested for a lot of players, preferably around 10.)

Coptastic: A personal favorite of mine is this one. You might wanna explains some specifics of this one tho. Every player but the 1 wolf(or 2 in large games) is a seer. However not all are Perfect seers, some are naive, some are insane, and some are paranoid.
Paranoid Seers: They always get Wolf results from inspections.
Naive Seers: THey always get Villager results from inspections:
Insane Seers: They get a random result per inspection, roll a die or flip to get result.
True Seers: THey are normal seers and can see the truth when they inspect.

It is ADVISED you tell the playes how many of each type of seer there are present in the game. Each player doesn't know what type of seer they are, but they have to figure it out.

A classic set up is with 5 people, 1 of each type of seer and the wolf. More people makes it slightly harder, which is why you must reveal the setup with larger fields.

There are more alternate setups, but i gotta go to sleep now. [/u]
loran16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick ninja thing i forgot:

Insane cops dont get random results, but they always= get the wrong result for each person.
brottor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, it's #wolfgame, not #wolf Twisted Evil so yea theres like a few ppl in there now, but i don't have ops...and no ops available so, no game any time soon Sad
brottor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, i'm hosting a wolfgame in #wolfgame1 NOW, we have 7, lets see if we can get more Smile. gogogo.
xDaN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bounce*

#wolfgame back in business..

join #wolfgame Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1