Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adbux

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Mau07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Adbux Reply with quote

**** advertizing schemes like this is not allowed on the boards of magic-league.
Please refrain from this in the future

Nico

kfcman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a big scam to me
Mau07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really think the same as u ,but for clicking some adds per day u will not lose anything more than 5 minutes ,and then with some referrals in same weeks u have ur first 10 dollars , u cant lose by trying Smile
Magx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is a scam, You WILL lose something (it's the purpose of it)
Mau07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that is difficult to believe ,but 1 year ago i will not believe that a person can make more than a millon dolar with the millon dollar page ^^.

u dont need credit card or pay nothing ,just use a password that u never use if u dont trust ,but it works for me Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1