Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Program to practice limited and draft

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
yavin1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should have it by set (i ahven't dwnloaded it yet, but as i read i think it doesn't divide it up by set). If it can though, this is a cool program,but how can you ensure it picks the best cards for its deck its buidling?
Trouble

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: New Program to practice limited and draft Reply with quote

No planar chaos?
Trouble

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yavin1 wrote:
you should have it by set (i ahven't dwnloaded it yet, but as i read i think it doesn't divide it up by set). If it can though, this is a cool program,but how can you ensure it picks the best cards for its deck its buidling?

Hes right...it isn t divided by set... Sad
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1