Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Empty the warrens.dec ??

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
monkeywrench

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not one of the cards you named is a good card, not even an ok card, your deck has no hope against actual good deck
DRINKALCOHOL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empty the Warrens is a horrible win condition. And Herd Gnarr isn't even good in limited. This is like dragonstorm without the dragons. And most of the storm.

Sometimes, I really wonder how decks like this get thought up.
Wurly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seems like one of the draft decks in the last PT. The power level of the cards is just too weak for constructed.
Apos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man guys dont be so fukin negative atleast cas its possible
i would put in rift bolt in that list
u need more stormcount spells like dunno
bauble or so
strenght in numbers seems bad to me same with gnar aint even sure if green is the best color to use here
tato-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a deck??

TK421GoGo- "That seems like one of the draft decks in the last PT. The power level of the cards is just too weak for constructed."

Thats not PT level...is like a precons deck without rares...

Anyway, keep working on it, maybe someday ull have a nice empty the warrens.dec nice

gl Confused
Undine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empty the warrens can be broken...trust me. I just played someone and its way better than dragon storm.dec The guy is on to something.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tato wrote:
That's a deck??

TK421GoGo- "That seems like one of the draft decks in the last PT. The power level of the cards is just too weak for constructed."

Thats not PT level...is like a precons deck without rares...

Anyway, keep working on it, maybe someday ull have a nice empty the warrens.dec nice

gl Confused

actually, Bastien Perez got t4 in PT kobe (lost to the winner Merkel(which is the best name ever btw)) with a deck that had sprouts, an empty the warrens, search for tomorrow, herd gnarr etc, and won vs. Kenji Tsumura i believe because of explosive 4 or 6 token turns with herd gnarrs and strength in numbers. That being said, while the strat is a great one to draft in limited because most of the key cards are undervalued, in contructed you will get blown away by pretty much everything.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1