Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRIBAL!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments

What format should this be? (I keep gettin asked to switch it back and forth.)
Extended
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
Legacy
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

ColdBeer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the idea but i think that there are a couple decks that would just rock the format. onslaught soldiers comes to mind and i think my extended wizards are already legal, and that thing has won ext minis...

just for the hell of it, tis is the best deck ever in that format i think.

22 Island
2 Chrome Mox
4 Hapless Researcher
4 Voidmage Prodigy
4 Daring Apprentice
4 Patron Wizard
4 Cephalid Constable
2 Temporal Adept
2 Puppeteer
4 Boomerang
4 Counterspell
2 Isochron Scepter
2 Future Sight
cjthedude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i meant to vote legacty woops just count it as legacy
Frylocke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: #3 Banning unwarranted Reply with quote

I personally think tribal should always be legacy becuase it allows for more of a choice when picking your creature type slivers etc. and as for rule # 3 in the last 2 tribals my friend kilomitro ran. goblins lost to beasts in the first round and elves/staff combo (which was very good i might add lost to my version of counter sliver in the first round as well slivers wound up making it to semis and angels played beasts in the finals (Angels wound up winning played by the tc kilomitro Go Junkies!!!) I can understand banning such cards as extinction and skullclamp but i feel the banning of zombies, elves, and goblins are just unwarranted just mho. I'll talk to you about it later pyro in pm btw this is one of the most fun (other) formats we should have one everyday Very Happy or at least more often and around the same time
Frylocke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o yea and i do feel there should be an exception for the kobold rule such as allowing a mistform or some shapeshifter which btw will be my tech for next tribal Laughing
Frylocke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry i didnt post it sooner but me and pyro were thinking if we get enough requests that rule #3 will be void which would allow zombies elves and goblins to be played in tribal so everybody just say in ur post whether or not u would like to have zombies elves and goblins allowed and also how the hell is everyone asking for tribal to be played extended only if its only extended we wont be allowed to play such archetypes as angels slivers thrulls shapeshifters cuz of the lack of good creatures in such a limited format so i just think we should have more people voting for legacy Sooooo get those votes in Laughing
Frylocke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grah is right but even if u use 4 copies of them there are still only 16 total so i think thats y he wanted to use 7 copies. Come on people start requesting the use of zomies goblins and elvs or u will never be allowed to use them in tribal
ANEURYSM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombos gobos and elves should be aloud and im not just saying cause i have a zombie deck built....
ColdBeer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this format gets a following, goblins will be what to beat, i think clerics are as bad as zombies, and elves are easily beatable. i vote no goblins but elves and zombies ok
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2