Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UR Control

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: UR Control Reply with quote

Deck Tech Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD7rL8emWiQ&feature=youtu.be

The Deck UR control

4 Censor
4 Harness Lightning
3 Essence Scatter
3 Negate
4 Disallow
4 Sweltering Suns
4 Hieroglyphic Illumination
2 Glimmer of Genius
3 GloryBringer
3 Torrential Gear Hulk

4 Wandering Fumarole
4 Spirebluff Canal
4 Aether Hub
8 Islands
6 Mountains

20 blue sources
18 red sources

Sb

3 Magma Spray
1 Incendiary Flow
1 Kefnet the Mindful
1 Sphinx of the Final Word
1 Void Shatter
1 Negate
1 Essence Scatter
2 Imprisoned in the moon
1 Glorybringer
1 Glimmer of Genius
1 Warfire Javelineer
1 Island

Hope you enjoy, constructive criticism, discussion welcome.
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you brainwashed yourself with watchmojo on youtube, you could get some revenue from making top 10s and card/synergy breakdowns. Americans tend to take accents more seriously because we all have cereal for brains. Just come up with a catchy name for your channel like 'WindfallMtG' or 'MtGWorkshop' or somethin and do a little editing with relevant cards floatin on the screen with cool backrounds and numbers/stats/metrics on your tech or breakdown or whatever, nd try to pump out xontent as often as possible. This is actually serious advice.

Btw sup bro, i miss the CaC forum lol
GreenBear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i miss the Cac also. I'm not very good at editing and jazzing up content and to be honest would not have a clue how you go about doing that. But thanks for the kind words.

Plus I have the most mono tone voice ever, seriously every female i have ever met feels it is there duty to do an impression of my voice.

I just have to much time on my hands atm, as im on a weeks break before I start a new job, I doubt I will have so much time after that.
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I said brainwash yourself with watchmojo, those dudes are monotone as hell and their videos are like 7 liters of water with one spoonful of koolaidi f ya know what I mean lol but for real, glad to hear you're doin good nd nice deck! Why couldn't the blue or red exert your lands spell have been better..I play UR in real life i run a kefnet, a jace uos, and the 4th gearhulk in place of theglorybringers. I run 3 dynavolt sidevoard for mirrors and g/b so I play 4 glimmer and 1 pull from tommorow and 1 heieoglyphic. Minor things lol
GreenBear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what you mean by brainwash? But I highly recommend glorybringer it completely changes some match ups.
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol it was really just a joke. Like how you might tell a young athlete to brainwash themself into getting better with what successful ppl do lol I'm tellin ya I haven't seen an mtg channel with a British guy get and the American kids would think you're the smartest, i swear I'm not just trollin lol
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not concerned with if other people think I'm smart or not, I've always found those who are quick to call other people stupid are never the smartest themselves.

For the record I'm upto 6-7 i forget which 4-1s on magic online with the list just can not seem to manage a 5-0 sadly.

Made a few tweaks one more glimmer for one illumination, I like the extra scry more with 26 lands, and are milling over in my head going upto a 4th. Fourth essence scatter for censor, format is all creatures, one imprisoned in the moon for one negate, as something that can handle both pws in play, the cathedral and other problematic lands and just creatures that are to big to harness or gods that are indestructable.
Sebas_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why this deck is not play 4 copies of gearhulk?

it seems so wrong not doing it
GreenBear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, its mostly a curve considerationand the fact the 4th is less needed with glorybringers in the deck the deck has changed considerably with the release of amonkhet though.

Supreme will really changed things, as it allowed you to find gearhulks quicker and i changed to a version with 4 gearhulk, plus a westvale abbey, to make sure i did not run out of threats.

Now after the pro tour, I've switched to a version with 3 hulk 3 glorybringer again as abrade is everywhere and glorybringer can not be hit by abrade, magma spray main, full set of sweltering suns and 2 main deck imprisoned in the moon for hazoret.

Have not actually tested it enough to establish the effect of the changes in relation to the new meta. I may produce some more content about the deck if i can get an effective version.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1