Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 307 Judged

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:48 am    Post subject: CaC 307 Judged Reply with quote

derflippi : Win Arguement

Interesting design but overall not very exciting. 6/10

Strid3r : Nil Forcefield

This card is a power house. With how much thoughtsteal/IoK there is in high formats...this in the right deck would own. 9.5/10

shadowist : Counterintelligence

Fascinating but nothing super. Thought I like the alternative cost very much. 7/10

Thelemys : Fired Up

Great Great card. This should be printed? hand disruption needs to be answered! 9/10

Livermush : Taunt the Necrosages

Interesting card. I like the way it targets and I find such a card would be a worthy. 8/10

iSperia : Glowing Coals

This should be printed really. I feel it needs to be revealed in your hand? sweet entry anyway! 8/10

Soundgarden : Compensate

I couldnt imagine this card when I made this CaC, really nice! It is an old Blue ability, returning things, recall etc, but great entry. 9/10

IvanDano : NOn creature.

saurgoth : Flooded Vineyard

Fascinating entry. massive hoser, massive mana ramp. Too good? Maby? 7/10

Castamere : Chorus of Bloodlust

This is sort of par for the course. Nothign outstanding but very strong. 7/10

bobbytg : negociable counter

Really nice entry. brutally efficient, hard to cost it at 3UU but it feels too good considering Dismiss. 8/10

Dr_Moo : Protectors of the Mind

non creature.

Winner is Strider with Nil Forcefield. Really strong entry, almost broken but feels just right.

Congrats,,,,post next asap!!!
Strid3r

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks. So the high cost 7 and 2 was right Very Happy.
saurgoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem with selecting a winner that doesn't meet the criteria.
Strid3r

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurgoth wrote:
I have a problem with selecting a winner that doesn't meet the criteria.

Haha true, but even though he wrote: card that gets better if your opponent looked at your hand this turn, he meant to say: card that gets better if your opponent looked at your hand Razz
saurgoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strid3r wrote:
Haha true, but even though he wrote: card that gets better if your opponent looked at your hand this turn, he meant to say: card that gets better if your opponent looked at your hand Razz

I couldn't agree more! When he wrote "non-creature" I totally took that to mean "creature".
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1