Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So what happened to rating on new modo?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: So what happened to rating on new modo? Reply with quote

So I know this is a sensitive topic for some people but really, have they just got rid of rating all together on the new magic-online? I can't find my ratings on there anywhere. I goggled looking for threads about the topic and could not find anything. Hard to measure progress, in an unbiased manner with out it. Also it was fun seeing how high a rating you could build up when you stumbled across something awesome or hit a hot streak. Has there been any word from wizards on this?
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to 2011

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/159b
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they had the rating system on magic-online until, the new version came out. I liked that system, I take it they have implemented planeswalker points to modo?
FF3Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are bringing modo ratings back soon, by the end of the month if I recall. There was a news post on it earlier this week.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want ratings, you can always play more on magic-league Smile
GreenBear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When cockatrice is fully functional that will be an option, I can only play on my laptop, anyhow due to the security settings on the main pc.

Also thanks FF3fan that's nice to know.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1