Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Darkseed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Locked Reply with quote

This is not the appropriate place to voice your grievances with other players. Raise them with the player directly, or contact the Conduct Director at eender@magic-league.com

Thread locked.
sc4rs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah dude flipped out at me yesterday for "playing two colors in a DGM sealed, which obviously means you're horrible."

Fed me pretty much all the same lines about being close to a pro and a sick dealer who makes $$$.

I hope he gets banned for abusive behavior. He will probably find a way to attribute that to bad luck too. vOv Rolling Eyes
Gracco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep him around

shit is obv good for lulz

that and he seems to be a one trick pony
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1