Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Downloading Full Card Database

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
smallface99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Help with Downloading Full Card Database Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Long time Magic player trying Magic-League, but I cannot get the full database of cards for MWS to appear in the program. I downloaded the "up to Gatecrash" file on MWS website, but I am only getting cards up to approximately 11th edition. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or where I can find a proper link. Thanks.

Jon
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend getting the masterbase from mwsgames.com and the text spoiler from mtgsalvation.com.
Note that "Skyblinder Staff" are "Predator's Rapport" are spelled incorrectly in that text spoiler. You will have to edit them to match oracle text.
And also have a look at the announcement concerning "Aetherize" here on our home page by flippi.
Livermush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpgmem wrote:
Read this and try:
http://forum.mtgbr.com/viewtopic.php?p=3076#p3076

This guy responds with this on every single forum post where someone either doesn't know what mws is or is having mws problems. I have come to the conclusion that he is obviously a criminal mastermind from Brazil who is building a botnet to take over the world.

I have no proof of this.
Livermush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Livermush wrote:
rpgmem wrote:
Read this and try:
http://forum.mtgbr.com/viewtopic.php?p=3076#p3076

This guy responds with this on every single forum post where someone either doesn't know what mws is or is having mws problems. I have come to the conclusion that he is obviously a criminal mastermind from Brazil who is building a botnet to take over the world.

I have no proof of this.

Also, I'm using the new ezpack from rpgmem and all the kinks are worked out of it and it's good to go.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1