Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Add Sealed Deck to the Site

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Livermush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Add Sealed Deck to the Site Reply with quote

Dear Azania,

Next time you're working on the website, could you possibly add sealed deck to the 'single matches' functionality?

Love,
Livermush
Rechtern

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea Wink
aeosynth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to toot my own horn, i've implemented seal deck @ drafts.in

thread on the 'other software' board

edit: maybe i've misunderstood the question, but wouldn't sealed fall under 'limited'?

edit2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_the_gathering#Limited

Quote:
Sealed Deck tournaments give each player six 15-card booster packs from which to build his or her deck.
Livermush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeosynth wrote:
to toot my own horn, i've implemented seal deck @ drafts.in

thread on the 'other software' board

edit: maybe i've misunderstood the question, but wouldn't sealed fall under 'limited'?

edit2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_the_gathering#Limited

Quote:
Sealed Deck tournaments give each player six 15-card booster packs from which to build his or her deck.

If you could implement mws security codes and a way to view them between players, that would be awesome.
aeosynth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you could implement mws security codes and a way to view them between players, that would be awesome.

that's already done
Livermush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aeosynth wrote:
Quote:

that's already done

It generates a deck code that both players can see?

Can you code this into an irc bot? If we could do this in the chat or the forums, we'd be set with sealed games.
aeosynth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would you need this as an irc bot? have you tried creating sealed decks through the site? currently, 1-8 players (chosen by creator) join a queue, which auto starts when filled. players build a deck on site, and a hash visible to all players in the queue is auto generated the first time the deck is downloaded
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1