Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League SC2 group

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Ssilhouette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Magic-League SC2 group Reply with quote

All right, so, this is a thread to gather people that play sc2 so we can make some monobattles, or some mini tournaments or play some customs or whataver comes up.

Just leave your battle.net tag and what are you interests, servers, and what time do you play.

Mine is Silhouette@1934 on NA, and I'm interested in casual, competitive or just anything at all.

Last edited by Ssilhouette on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Sc2, am a Toss 'plat star' player on the Korean Server (am an Australian living in South Korea) - I watch more than I play to tell the truth though these days... So this is just an interested reply...

Do you watch GSL? Who are your fave players? I like Parting, Creator, Rain, MC, MKP, Taeja and crazy Zerg players like Life or Soulkey
Ssilhouette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch the GSL due to timing issues, but I watch a lot of streamers and tournaments. Since I'm a zerg player, I like watching zergs such as Life (obviously), Sheth, DRG, and Flash (mainly because of his fame).

I also got into HotS yesterday, and I've been playing it a lot and liking it Very Happy
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1