Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

zombie pod

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
yesm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: zombie pod Reply with quote

Just put this together tonight. Testing reassembling skeleton in zombie pod. its easily searched for off of a gravecrawler and once a pod is on the board for 3 or 4 mana its a 3 drop (geralfs messenger a turn even after board sweepers). this deck as posted is only 59 cards. I would love to have one more 3 drop to pod for off the skeleton. I could potentially play this deck in one of the rare ptqs on the island of oahu in 2 weeks so if the skeleton is just garbage after testing it will get cut. but for testing purposes what would be another good 3 drop to search for instead of messenger if the skeleton stays. if the skeleton were to be cut what would the best 2 cards to add be. I do like playing 2 highborn ghoul in my zombie decks but im always open to testing other options.I know bonfire isnt in most standard zombiepod builds but I just feel like i hardly ever dont want to draw the card so I like it in almost any red deck (could add another mountain for it though) Ideas????

// Lands
3 [ISD] Woodland Cemetery
12 [M12] Swamp (1)
4 [M12] Dragonskull Summit
4 [SOM] Blackcleave Cliffs

// Creatures
4 [DKA] Gravecrawler
4 [DKA] Geralf's Messenger
1 [AVA] Butcher Ghoul
2 [NPH] Phyrexian Metamorph
4 [AVA] Blood Artist
4 [ISD] Diregraf Ghoul
2 [DKA] Falkenrath Aristocrat
1 [ISD] Disciple of Griselbrand
1 [M12] Reassembling Skeleton
1 [AVA] Zealous Conscripts

// Spells
3 [NPH] Birthing Pod
2 [FNM] Go for the Throat
3 [DKA] Tragic Slip
2 [AVA] Bonfire of the Damned
2 [ISD] Brimstone Volley
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1