Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a Budget Deck!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
cdubs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goblins with kranko
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest to get an event deck and improve it.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mono blue delver is pretty cheap and should allow you to make an impression with the right people.
GunsAndDope

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

// Gobbos Deck Wins

// Lands
22 [M12] Mountain (3)

// Creatures
4 [M12] Goblin Arsonist
4 [M12] Goblin Fireslinger
4 [SOM] Spikeshot Elder
4 [MBS] Goblin Wardriver
4 [M12] Goblin Chieftain

// Spells
4 [M12] Goblin Grenade
4 [ISD] Brimstone Volley
4 [M12] Incinerate
4 [NPH] Shrine of Burning Rage
2 [SOM] Galvanic Blast

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [AVR] Pillar of Flame
SB: 4 [AVR] Bonfire of the Damned
SB: 3 [SOM] Ratchet Bomb
SB: 4 [AVR] Thunderbolt

You're look at 8 total rares maindeck and this deck is hilarious. Did someone say 4 mana 10-11 damage?
asamodious

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad your store doesn't do draft instead., since your main goal is to meet new people. Would be cheaper in the long run if your half way decent. I'm sure you can find a shop in Hong Kong that does.
darkwizard42
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: Need a Budget Deck! Reply with quote

KaramjaRum wrote:
So, I'm in Hong Kong for the summer. Sadly I do not know anyone here. Fortunately, I know an excellent way to meet people: FNM BAYBEE!!!!

However, I left all my cards in Pittsburgh (where I go to school). Also, I am but a lowly intern, so my monetary constraints are... very constraining. So, I need some hella cheap deck to bring with me so I won't be an awkward penguin.

With M13 rounding around, normally I'd wait around to see what's legal and what's not before making a deck, but:
A: If good stuff comes out I can just add it to my deck later.
B: There's not a lot of important stuff in the grey area of "will it or will it not be reprinted?" to consider.
C: I'm impatient as hell.

So, if anyone has any deck ideas for something that'll be standard legal when M13 rolls around, is cheap (like $30-$40 cheap), and obviously preferably good, please shoot them at me! Right now I'm playing around with a pretty inexpensive WR Kuldotha build. I was gonna make BW tokens, then I found out that Lingering Souls costs $3 and the only reliable supplier of MTG cards to Hong Kong was out of stock of them anyways (www.mtgmintcard.com)

Thanks community!

<3

YOU GO TO SCHOOL IN PITTSBURGH??

I just graduated from CMU, who are you????
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1