Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Netdraft mis-spelled cards

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
fdart17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we really need a new official patch that works Smile
MannyFresh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanic gowth is also one.....should be titanic gRowth obviously.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone better get on it quick, other wise, the master's top 8 will not be possible.

Try putting every single card output from netdraft into a deck file then uploading that deckfile into mws and you should be able to see which cards will cause the sec code to screw up.
ThE0aUg0MaN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldnt you just load the file into mws and add the card to the deck then save it?
DARKING
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know why people keep downloading that faulty patch when there is already a working one on the topic of #draft4you: http://bit.ly/oethqL

The only difference is that that one lacks the print run, but have all the cards working perfectly.
dikcoop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will continue to use the faulty patch with the print runs. The reasons for this are:

Print runs are much more realistic to what you would draft irl.
When MWS does not recognize Guardian's Pledge and Titanic Growth, all a player has to do is manually add the cards where they had them originally saved, save the deck, and the security code will match.
We can't find the person that made the .ord file to fix it.

As an avid drafter, the minor hassle of adding a card or two in mws after I save my deck is worth not having to deal with having absolutely no clue what colors are open during a draft. I asked Darking to put a link to the .ord file in the motd, but he declined. Now I have to make sure each player in my drafts has the print run file since I am apparently the only one who knows where to find it. (Hint: Follow the instructions in the Newbie Pack link in the motd.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1