Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ways to Practice Sealed

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
MarkovXII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Ways to Practice Sealed Reply with quote

Ive recently seen alot of posts of people asking for advice on how to practice sealed. Im in the same boat, and agree with most of the other peoples advice that the best way to practice is by doing.

I wanted to see how many people would be interested in playing a few rounds of sealed (2-3 matches), then rebuilding with the same pool of cards and playing again. I figured after a loss everyone wonders what if i had built this differently. This would give them a chance.

if your interested plz post somthing, I plan on trying to do somthing like this on saturday if ppl are interested starting about 12pm EST. This is more for experiance than winning and in largly based on the honor system when it comes to rebuilding.

If a TC could help organize that would be awsome. any volunteers?

Markov
jdavies1214

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would play in this.
HujuVanikil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds fun I've always kept in mind a separate deck in sealed turnies to sideboard into something completely new but rarely use them. I think its a skill worth building, so I'd give it a try.
ozmosis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in. Nice to be able to use those decks you spend time building more than once.
MarkovXII

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way this will happen is we will meet in Draft4you and pair off like in a draft. Build our sealeds and play our opponants.

winners can have a second go with someone else that won with there same build if they wish.

Others can opt to rebuild WITH THE SAME POOL., then begin the next match. Rinse and repeat as long as there are ppl to play

P.S. I have 1-2 Friends that are going to play also that did not post anything
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1