Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UG Milling Elves

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
aqualad33
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are sticking to standard, very poorly. If not you might be able to make an interesting deck, when you say "work well" against what?
magicman85

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how Elves and milling have any synergy. For one, I don't think there is a lot of Green and Blue dual lands. And second, Elves are more of a zerg deck where you need a lot of elves out to do anything special so mixing random blue mill spells doesn't seem beneficial because you will have less elves.
magicman85

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured you were just playing casual (aka bad t1) by where you posted. Could you give us a list of what you playing with and maybe some extra cards you have that may fit in your deck?
Magx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicman85 wrote:
I don't understand how Elves and milling have any synergy. For one, I don't think there is a lot of Green and Blue dual lands. And second, Elves are more of a zerg deck where you need a lot of elves out to do anything special so mixing random blue mill spells doesn't seem beneficial because you will have less elves.

well, actually.... with all the mana they can make, being able to put counters on Grindlock, untapping with Voltaik Key and some proliferating... maybe it could work (I see G_U here)

but I think it would probably be too slow anyways...
Epic-Juzam37

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

priest of titanias stuff to untap them (elves) and ambassador laquatus? As casual as it gets.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1