Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help installing MBS full pics, tearing my hair out here

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
DragonBuster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself just finished updating my own programs, and can attest that, at least from mtgbr.com, the pictures worked for me.

My procedure for it was simple; I downloaded the .rar file that had the pictures, unzipped it, and extracted the folder inside to (insert desired location for folder here, but NOT in the MWS folder).

After that, the only tricky part was making sure to OPEN the folder you extracted, and copy over the -folder inside-. At least for me, there was a folder inside the folder. The "inside" folder was the one that had all the pics in it, and as such was the one I copied over to MWS's pics folders.

Worked for me, though. Hope that helps.
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if theyre not jpegs mws wont be able to access them
Jacois

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok dude. I'll tell you again what I think happened.

You fucked up when adding the MBS patch, or, there's simply an inherent glitch in MWS that will sometimes fuck up peoples MWS when they try adding the patch. 'Sometime' was this time, and it happened to you.

Your pics are fine, and they ARE in the right place. The problem is, if you set your filter to just Mirrodin, you will find that all your Mirrodin, Scars of Mirrodin, AND Mirrodin Besieged sets will be in that set. If you put your MBS pics in your MR pics folder, you we be able to see the pics.

Obv that solution is sub-optimal for various reasons, so do what I did. Reinstall MWS. Add a new master base either up to SOM or with MBS. If you used the masterbase up to SOM, then add MBS with a patch.

This WILL work.

*edit* Oh yeah, and don't forget to back up your decks and pics before you uninstall. Razz
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1