Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS problems: lag

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
fLn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: MWS problems: lag Reply with quote

Hi

After installing mws and the database i checked if it works well. I noticed that it lags like hell. When I want to play a card i've like a 1/4 second delay. I can't figure out whats the reason. I got a i450 and a radeon 5650. Iuse windows 7 home premium. Any suggestions?

I really want to get out of this problem cause i'm gonna send the notebook back if not.

thx fLn
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice laptop.
fLn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are too helpfull -.-
fLn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It lags in solo games too, it's a sofware problem, I reinstalled windows and it works if I don't install the drivers ^^
wakummaci

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found it out that if you're on windows 7 , you need to disable the aero theme when running mws online, to get rid of the lag.

It helped me instantly.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1