Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fist of Suns

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks
Sprouts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Fist of Suns Reply with quote

Ive been toying with this deck and atually managed to win a few games, I have little time to playtest and what I like doing the most is building decks so if anyone is interested in this one give it a try and give me feedback

// Lands
4 [A] Bayou
4 [ON] Windswept Heath
1 [B] Scrubland
3 [R] Savannah
2 [A] Taiga
3 [U] Tropical Island
1 [HOP] Great Furnace
4 [ON] Wooded Foothills

// Creatures
4 [ROE] Emrakul, the Aeons Torn

// Spells
1 [10E] Pithing Needle
1 [ALA] Oblivion Ring
2 [FD] Engineered Explosives
4 [FD] Fist of Suns
4 [DIS] Utopia Sprawl
4 [MI] Enlightened Tutor
4 [ROE] Ancient Stirrings
4 [LRW] Thoughtseize
3 [US] Duress
3 [CST] Swords to Plowshares
4 [CHK] Sensei's Divining Top

// Sideboard
SB: 2 [10E] Pithing Needle
SB: 3 [ALA] Oblivion Ring
SB: 3 [PLC] Extirpate
SB: 2 [M11] Doom Blade
SB: 2 [10E] Aura of Silence
SB: 3 [SHM] Guttural Response

The Sb is still a bit random (though its been helping me), but md was playtested a bit till it got to this point. . A problem i see is blood moon effects, maybe snuff out (for magus) or a plains, dunno. Wasteland also fucks me up. I still havent played many matchups, so i think the best thing would be if someone could playtest the deck a bit. Ill also apreciate card suggestions but i still dont know what the decks problems are (apart from the ones I already fixed).

Also, when playing the deck, be careful not to mess up ur lands, u absolutely need 5 colors when u reach 5 lands. A great furnace is there if you need to tutor it. I wanted a good artifact creature to tutor up, but couldnt find any so ull have to rely solely on ur 4 emrakul (add something else if ur afraid of him being removed).

Ty
WildCard
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you read this:

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtgcom/daily/as75
Sprouts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, never read that, guess its cool that fists of sun was well used before (I wasent playing during Mirrodin, came back to playing only later). Thing now is that we have Emrakul, which basically reads "I win" (plus people many times wait to counter the last combo piece, Emrakul makes them look dumb).

Thx for showing that though
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1