Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS Usage Poll

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software

Do you use PROMOS when playing online?
Yes
37%
 37%  [ 11 ]
No
62%
 62%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 29

derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: MWS Usage Poll Reply with quote

Here's some information I need to gather:

Do you use Promos (judge foil, player reward, fnm ..) cards when playing online ?
If you use them sometimes, please vote "Yes".
Oceanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do when possible. Most of mine simply don't images, and some aren't even in the database.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I like to download promo images of cards from magicthegathering.com, edit their blackboard, and put them on my pics folder so I can see them when I'm playing in MWS. Especially when the new art is better than the old one, or the cards are updated with the most recent oracle. Mr. Green
Sebas_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even i've helped a lot in develop the masterbase w/ promos :[

----------------
Now playing: PINK FLOYD - Have A Cigar
via FoxyTunes
Terri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always use the textless version of cards. But very rarely i use the DCI foil versions.
P_P4E

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no. never. i would MUCH rather them not be on my "sets" screen so if i wanted to do an RFT it would be easier.
Tao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only play promos online and in person. I always show my cards off like a boss and whine when i lose. If you're really lucky, you get to catch me call a judge on you for no reason when i'm obviously losing.
coboney

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play with pictures at all being a word rather then a picture person I find I don't need them and they eat up a ton of space on the hard drive and would probably increase the RAM eaten up by MWS.
sol02

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboney wrote:
I don't play with pictures at all being a word rather then a picture person I find I don't need them and they eat up a ton of space on the hard drive and would probably increase the RAM eaten up by MWS.

lol how old is your computer?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1