Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot view MWS files in Windows 7

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Cannot view MWS files in Windows 7 Reply with quote

So I make a deck save it, I can only view it with MWS, and not Windows 7, I try looking everywhere. MWSplay and MWS are the only ways to see the files. The files have this little lock icon on them, and I suppose its why they don't appear normally. Anyone have a clue on what it is and how to fix it? I just recently got Windows 7 and this has plagued me for sometime now. Sad
Jopanges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you installed MWS in the Program Files folder?
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to save the decks into a public place like the desktop
[R]Nchamay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same issue, with the locks on the decks. I tried saving them on my desktop, but it still had the deck read error.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1