Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EnBANTress

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Clutchcups

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: EnBANTress Reply with quote

3 celestial colonade
4 forest
3 glacial fortress
3 island
4 misty rainforest
3 plains
2 stirring wildwood
2 sunpetal grove

4 Kor Spirit Dancer
4 Mesa Enchantress
3 Rafiq of The Many

3 Ardent Plea
4 Eel Umbra
3 Finest Hour
2 Hyena Umbra
3 Oblivion Ring
3 Pacifism
2 Sigil of The Empty Throne
4 Spreading Seas
3 Trace of Abundance

Uses the card drawing engine of the enchantresses combined with the big threat kill cards of Bant. Have done minimal testing its super fast out of thegate. Any suggestions additions subtractions
Im afraid of Jund with all its removal but there are the man lands and the Umbras to protest my dudes.
Burton911

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why you play Rafiq and Fienst Hour?
Both cards dont support your Game Plan and also dont kill the opponent on their own.
Without them you maybe could even cut green, though i dont know how important Trace is for the deck.

Appart from that i can hardly belive this sort of deck can be competetive, but i guess you dont aim for that.
Sprouts

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive played a diff version of the deck (a tuned one) and i believe that with some effort it can work, Ill work on it later, but one thing i can assure you. You NEED Rhox war monk
babaganouch

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Rhox warmonk, but i'm not too sure of spreading seas in the main. I would suggest possibly a fourth o-ring, and definitely journey to nowhere before pacifism. Its still an enchantment and it can deal with Emrakul.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1