Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RG Tokens

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Zendikar block constructed
R3wind

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: RG Tokens Reply with quote

So I was toying with the idea of tokens in Zen block. I have always like tokens as a good mid range deck choice. So here is a list that I have tested a little. I have no real idea about the match ups or the expected meta game for north FL.

4 Raging Ravine
4 Kazandu Refuge
4 Khalni Garden
4 Tectonic Edge
5 Forest
3 Mountain

4 Nest Invader
4 Kozilek's Predator
4 Emrakul's Hatcher
2 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth

4 Burst Lightning
4 Brood Birthing
4 Growth Spasm
4 Awakening Zone
4 Beastmaster Ascension
2 Eldrazi Monument

Sideboard
4 Comet Storm
4 Goblin Ruinblaster
4 Mold Shambler
3 ???
eternal42

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goblin assault?
R3wind

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On paper the Ally match looks rough for sure. Comet Storm is the obvious answer to Day of Judgment. I was thinking that Stagershock in some number would be better the Burst Lightning. I would also like to work in Wolfbriar Elemental into the 75.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Zendikar block constructed All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1