Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PTQ Hartford CT may 8th, Gaming 1k 3rd round bye GP DC may 9

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Josh_MTG_3

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: PTQ Hartford CT may 8th, Gaming 1k 3rd round bye GP DC may 9 Reply with quote

In hartford may 8th theres a ptq for amsterdam t2. The next day in stratford there is a 1k in which the winner also gets a 3rd round bye for gp dc.

If anyone on ml is going to be in CT this weekend let me know im lookin for cards and to meet up and have a good time!
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill be at the hartford ptq Smile

Last edited by GoneBananas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Tao

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm guessing the 1k in stratford is at gamingetc, in which case i might show up for that if one of my friends lends me a deck. look out for me, i'll be the really really ridiculously good-looking guy.
Josh_MTG_3

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we should all exchange numbers or plan to meet up , do either of u have an elspeth or gideon for trade/sale lol
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be riding down there with the head-judge greg schwartz. im roberto castro. the little black kid who will win is Noah Walker.

i can sell gideon at 50$ not less tho since it's my housemate's.
elspeth at $45 i think.

also note if anyone wants another GPT shot come up to X9 Games in Hadley MA (just north of springfield) on may 16.

o and jonproject you need to give an actual distinguishable feature like a huge mole or sumthin Smile
Tao

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is ridiculously good looking not distinguishable? i guess i'll be the guy doing the blue steel look the whole time, then.

and noah's going? aw hell =[

EDIT: I'll be going to the May 8th PTQ Qualifier, thanks to the influence of my buddies. My name's Jon Bennett for anyone who REALLY wants to meet up with some creep off of magic-league. I'm the only person at any event with glasses and hearing aids and I'm usually being a pretty big douche. I'm pretty hard to miss. Come say what's up.
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably one of the younger kids their with black air and a gorgeous .
I'll be playing mono white Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1