Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why wont my decks save properly?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
w1gl4f

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: why wont my decks save properly? Reply with quote

so, i downloaded a base and got running, but every time i build a deck and save it, it will say it cant find ANY of the cards in the base when i try to load it Sad does anyone know what im doing wrong?

also, the pics for the set i got are....sub-par...it works, but all the boarders are oldschool, nd there are no pix in the cards at all Sad does anyone know where i can find some that are actually decent?

sorry im such a n00b, but i am learning Smile

EDIT:
also, i havnt gotten to the point of being able to play a game yet, so idk if this is even relevant, but is there a way to add a sideboard?
Kienan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about the saving issue, since it sounds like you have the database set up already, but everything else I can help you with.

Pics are an easy fix. You don't currently have any; you're using the MWS renderings based on the rules text. If you actually want to play with 'real' cards you have to download pic sets. I advise here. Grab the COMPLETE 10E HQ PICS and the LORWYN UPDATE, and then every other set you need, and extract them into your Magic Workstation\Pics install directory. They should each go in their own folder, so they can be recognized, so leave them how they are. For example, 10th Edition is called 10E.

Sideboarding is straightforward; In Deck Edit Mode (View > Deck Edit Mode), the green arrow will add cards from the left column to your deck. The gray arrow pointing down will move cards from your main deck to your sideboard.

As for you saving problem, you should read all installation instructions, to make sure you did it right. Try here.

Good luck.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1