Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deck Box for 100 Sleeved Cards ?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Synthetic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Deck Box for 100 Sleeved Cards ? Reply with quote

So I'm putting together my EDH deck, but I've come across a serious problem. None of my deck boxes will hold 100 sleeved cards. I have a fat pack box, but don't really want to tote that around. With EDH being a fun, but somewhat Pricey, I really want to protect my cards.

Any suggestions on a box that will hold 100 sleeved cards?

Thanks
CrushU
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UltraPro Top Boxes will hold them.

I know this because I accidentally bought those instead of Deck Boxes. Oops. Oh well. They still hold cards. Wink
Synthetic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are those the ones that side load instead of top load?
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, they look like regular ultra pro deck boxes except their twice as thick, their pretty much made for EDH decks
bedlam

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Ultra Pro Gaming case Reply with quote

What you want is the Ultra Pro Gaming Case. There are enough slots to hold 5 sleaved EDH decks, a space to keep your dice, and I like to use the pockets to keep clumps of token cards.
Synthetic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I found a box, it was a bit off the grid.

It holds my 100 card Ultra-Pro Sleeved Cards.

Its called Ion Deck Armor, and it is totally awesome. Not only does it look cool, its crazy sturdy. However, the price is a bit of a turn off. At 13 bucks its a tad pricey, but I can see it lasting a couple years.

Amazon Link

I'll Probably Do a whole review on it for my blog later. But this is a good spot for it. I looked at the one that Gypsy suggested, but I just didn't like the box, I was really squeezing my deck in.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1