Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for players near northeastern rhode island

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: looking for players near northeastern rhode island Reply with quote

I am currently in need of players for various tournaments that I will be holding at a local store in Woonsocket. The tournaments will be on any day that we can get enough players. Most will be held on Fridays, though I will be holding $15 drafts for 4, 6, or 8 players any day that the group requests.
I am new to the TO area but would like it if I could find players on here willing to help out with either judging or playing. The tournaments on Fridays will most likely be smaller, between 8 and 20 (still looking for players!), so I would not need many judges for help, a rule advisor or lvl 1 is enough.
We will be holding many types: T2, T2 peasant (5 uncommons), Extended, Extended peasant, Drafts of all kinds, and T2 2HG.
All constructed events will be $5, drafts are $15 unless team drafting which is only $12, prizes are included in all costs, even team drafting gets u more than just rares!
I am available nearly every day for tournaments if needed. Contact me through mirc or come by the woonsocket store on fridays before 6 to talk to me about this. we would love to have more players show up.
The hours of the store are normally 11-5 on weekdays and saturdays and 12-9 or later on fridays. Sundays he is closed, but if we can get enough interest in tournaments,I am very sure we can get him open later and on sundays if we have enough players.
Please if you live near Northern Rhode Island and want a place to play either casually or competitively come by! We are soon to become sanctioned, I am just waiting on WOTC to approve his place.
If anyone has any questions or comments, either leave them here, or contact me on mirc!
Help Support a Local Store Owner Keep His Business Alive!
He also sells sports cards and collectibles of all sorts!
Thank you very much for reading through this and for contacting me if you are nearby!

Tim a.k.a. moscowdemon
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1