Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

complete control of your top-deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Alphakiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: complete control of your top-deck Reply with quote

mirror of fate + relic of progenitus + selective memory + howling mine(optional)

Idk if this is very playable... but it's very possible to turn your exile pile into your deck with this combo. first you exile some cards (including a copy of mirror of fate) using selective memory or relic of progenitus, and then play mirror of fate to put 2-3 cards, including mirror of fate, into your deck. Howling mine allows that you always draw a card and your next mirror of fate, and relic of progenitus continues exiling cards so that you can top-deck into things already dead.

I doubt it'd make a competetive deck by itself... but perhaps it has its place in a time sieve deck?
Tuffy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAYYYYYYY too situational....bad idea is bad!
Jacois

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xSNACKSx wrote:
Good combo, can't wait to use it. Exile like a couple death's shadow's, take a bunch of damage maybe bolt yourself or like not block so those death shadows will be huge and then play them and WIN.

lol
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like an insane idea. I'm gonna try it for sure next trial!
Tao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
Seems like an insane idea. I'm gonna try it for sure next trial!

dooooo ittttttt
Insom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only there was a playable combo in standard.

Last edited by Insom on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alphakiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in fact I think this deck might be the most full of 1-of's i've ever seen... i'd imagine that it's also a control deck. Turns with everflowing chalice and other mana ramp followed by a DoJ to clear the field, and keeping the field otherwise empty while you build the manabase, and once you can gather the combo pieces, it's just a game of can he beat your synergy with his random. viable, idk...

anyone good with building control decks?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1