Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leaving

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
MistyFatDog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Leaving Reply with quote

I was running a mini last night at 3 am which I tend to do from time to time, now that I am on winter break...

I fell asleep at my computer which is located in my bed room on my bed whenever I use it and have been dejudged because of it without any judge believing or willing to hear me out so I am leaving the league.

After being here for 7+ years and seeing the attitude of this place just get worse and worse and power hungry people take over it is getting unbearable. Along with the complete idiocy of certain people in the league and the comments that are made in the chatrooms.

Good bye
Jacois

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

You always were a prick.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1