Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Zendikar

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
PakTu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i need help to
Rassil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really strange problem.

I've formatted my comp today morning and changed from vista to windows 7 and installed MWS + gamepack + unpacked zendikar masterbase and everything worked fine.

Just a moment ago i tried to play and suddenly i got invalid deck file format error. I went to MWS and there is no zendikar at all.

So i've unpacked it and tried again - didnt work

So i've uninstalled MWS (completely) and installed again - still no zendikar in mws

I am 100% sure i've done it same every time but after it suddenly dissapeared from mws, i cant get it in mws.

This is rly annoying, i hope someone can help, it seems like one of that unexplained things that just happen sometimes.... and if u try once again it might work LOL...

Help please Smile
PakTu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far the only way that works for me is if i turn off the UAC. is the UAC that good to leave on anyways?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1