Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

deck load problem

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
mcoghe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: deck load problem Reply with quote

So when I go to MWS online play and want to load my deck it says
'Load Deck Error: invalid file format'

My deck are made in mws and saved as .mwDeck-files

I've recently re-installed mws bcuz it was full of errors. Now it works normal, but I can't play with my decks... =(
Could someone please help me?

grtz
-Michiel
tiejaz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem!
Well, sort of.
A) I can't load decks that I download from the internet in .mwDeck format. I can only load decks made in Magic Workstation.
B) The folders that I keep my decks in which are viewable from both MWS and the Online Play app DO NOT EXIST.
I try to open them in windows explorer and they are not there. They aren't hidden, I can see hidden files. When I right click in the load screen of MWS Online Play and press explore on those folders, it says the directory does not exist. How is it that MWS can see the folders but Explorer can't?!?!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1