Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Play Table

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
Kookie_Mnstr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where do i get the download for the images? or can i just use the ones i already have downloaded for MWS?
Kabelis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it seemed way better, since support is still continued, it has pretty much all the functionality required to play MTG (milling for cascade, which can get quite annoying to do manually etc.), different counters and so on.

I think it's a bit buggy though..Otherwise I'm quite sure it's superior to MWS.
Except that MWS is more popular and maybe better looking, as it has support for skins and gamepacks and whatnot.
Windows vs Linux case here IMO

EDIT: downloaded it again after 3 month break and DAMN there are so many functionality options, I almost forgot.It's rather overhwelming, honestly.

The way interface looks is pretty depressing though.That's a big problem.Someone needs to make a visually appealing theme and I see no reason M-L shouldn't switch to OPT.Seriously Razz

Last edited by Kabelis on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gwar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Skinning will be easier. I already have been working on a MWS clone theme, so there is no excuse. Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1