Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kansas City

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Shyft-
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Kansas City Reply with quote

Why can't I remember who it is that lives in Kansas City? Either way, I'm going to be in nats next month. If you're there and want to hang out (or, even better, if you live in Kansas City and my poor self can crash with you) drop a reply here or send me a text message at 775-219-6030. Looking for a strong ML showing!
manista

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live in kc we can hang out if yo want
braveghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't know if I qualify as a magic league showing, since I haven't actively played on here since 2004.. but..
I am qualified for Nationals, does someone who is experienced with the area know of a cheap place to stay near the event center?

Also, distance from airport? I should actually probably just get a map, but someone who knows the area might be able to explain it better than a map.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1