Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ala Ala Cfx Swiss #2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
OldBear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I'll give it a shot

pack 1 pick 4 no mention for igunar for me its between this and the mostodon

pack 2 pick 2 I would have gone with the druid as he is a strong pick in his own right, and Im just not giving up on my 2 orings that easily.

pack 2 pick 4 here we begin to differ as I am now thinking naya possible jund splash as oppsed to, jund possible naya spalsh.

pack 2 pick 5 tough call Im fine with either

pack 3 pick 1 I would have took the fixing again

pack 3 pick 2 I would have took slime even with one mecrogenesis, it wins game you want to be playing both.

pack3 pick 4 I am fine with this pick its better for your curve and its good to have early creatures that give esper a hard time, someone always has a sick esper deck and I have no intention of losing to it.

pack 3 pick 7 I like the boarders in 4 colour decks, I probably would have played it.

Overall I felt you did a good job I just would have prioritised fixing a little more.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1