Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help Mariah <3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Please help Mariah <3 Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I know I am not around often anymore due to many things going on in my life, but I am here today posting about something very important to me.
Mariah is a good friend of mine and the daughter of a former MLer, Tony (Tpupaz, Tpup, and so on). Mariah was recently in a pedestrian/car accident. She was walking home from an end of year test at school when a car swerved up onto the sidewalk and hit her at a high rate of speed. Mariah was taken to the hospital with two broken femurs (legs), a broken shin, and two broken vertebrae along with internal bleeding amongst other things. Mariah has been in and out of surgeries the past few days and the doctors have come to the conclusion that she is likely not going to be able to walk again.
I know Mariah and her father, Tony, through playing Magic. They used to live near me and would be at every event. Tony loved Magic so much that he gave up his ability to play competitively to work at WOTC! He currently is in charge of the planeswalker points website.
If you would like to read more about her and her tragedy, you can go to this link https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/78s4/mariah-s-medical-fund and perhaps even donate for her cause.

Thank you for any and all help. It is much appreciated by someone who is merely a good friend. Imagine how much appreciation Tony and the family will have.

moscowdemon, L3 - ML
Tim Gagne, L2 - RI, USA
GaryOak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate you taking the time to write on here and I will chip in with a small support. Hope many people do the same! As they say.. Many hands make light work
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1